- Gigabit Ethernet via USB3.1 Gen1
- Durable aluminium-alloy housing
- Sleek and stylish design
- Compact and lightweight
This USB-C adapter fully supports IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps data transfer. With the support to IPv4/IPv6, COE, Wake-on-LAN, full and half-duplex, automatic flip and flow control, it offers a speedy and user-friendly surfing experience on the Internet.
- Convert USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45).
- With USB3.1 Gen1 specification, data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
- Alunminium housing, durable and elegant.
- Gigabit Ethernet provides a fast and stable internet connection.
- Support IPv4/IPv6, COE, Wake-on-LAN, full and half-duplex, automatic flip and flow control.
- Fully support IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps data transfer.
- Bus-powered, no power adapter needed.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
Hardware & Dimension:
- Color: Aluminium-alloy Housing
- Upstream: USB-C Male
- Downstream: RJ45 Female
- Dimension: 57.5*24*16 mm
1xUSB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will be provided after you have completed your checkout and will start with the letters FSXXXXX