- 4K@60Hz HDMI
- Two-way usage: 2 In 1 Out / 1 In 2 Out
- One-click switch
- Aluminium housing with compact design
This bi-directional 4K HDMI 2.0 switch helps swap the signal instantly. Specification of signal transmission depends on the devices and the cables, 3M or shorter HDMI2.0 cable is suggested. With Solid aluminum-alloy housing and premium construction.
- Bi-directional usage, available for connecting 2 sources and 1 HDMI display, or 1 source and 2 HDMI displays.
- Swap the signal instantly between 2 sources or 2 displays by simply pressing the button.
- Support up to 4K Ultra-HD resolution. Backward compatible.
- Specification of signal transmission depends on the devices and the cables. 3M or shorter HDMI2.0 cable (AWG26 or thicker conductor) is suggested for 4K@60Hz, and 10M or shorter for 4K output.
- LED indicator for identifying the working status expression of the ports.
- Solid aluminum-alloy housing to ensures durability.
- Premium construction, to prevent damage to the unit from static electricity, and to ensures well-functioning within +80C/-40 C temperature.
- Plug and play. No power adapter needed.
**IMPORTANT: Specification of signal transmission depends on the devices and the cables. 3M or shorter HDMI2.0 cable (AWG26 or thicker conductor) is suggested for 4K@60Hz, and 10M or shorter for 4K output.
Hardware & Dimension:
- Dimension: 52.6mm x 52.6mm x 13mm
- Upstream: HDMI Female (Both sides of 1-Port & 2-Port)
- Downstream: HDMI Female (Both sides of 1-Port & 2-Port)
- Color: Space Grey
1 x 4K Aluminum HDMI Switch 2:1 Bi-Directional
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will be provided after you have completed your checkout and will start with the letters FSXXXXX