- 4K 60Hz UHD definition
- Support 3D display and HDCP2.2
- Gold-plated connector and 100% copper wire
- Protections against EMI, RFI and other interference
UNITEK HDMI 2.0 cable with the specification which offers the 4K UHD visual and 3D gaming experience. Right angle design makes the cable better fits for wall-mounted devices.
- HDMI2.0 specification with 18Gbps high-speed bandwidth. Backward compatible with HDMI 1.4 and lower version.
- Design for transmitting the 4K@60Hz Ultra HD display signal and to let users enjoy the cinema experience. Backward compatible.
- With HDR10, greater detail and contrast in both the dark and bright parts in the same image as well as an extended color space.
- Support HDCP 2.2, meet the requirements of Ultra HD Netflix or Amazon Prime Video and more.
- Support 48-Bit Deep Color, 7.1 surround sound, Audio Return Channel (ARC), 3D, and Ethernet Channel.
- Made with 30AWG tinned copper conductors to provide superior conductivity, and constructed with triple shielding to effectively against EMI interference and ensure signal transmission stability.
- Right angle design makes the cable better fits for wall-mounted devices and helps solve the embarrassment of limited space.
Note: Right angle cable can be at 90° or 270° which is for a different installation. Please be reminded and select the best HDMI cable accordingly.
Hardware & Dimension:
- Connector: Gold-plated HDMI male connectors
- Cable Length: 2M/3M
- Color: Black
1 x 4K 60Hz High Speed HDMI 2.0 Right Angle 90° Cable
1 x User Manual
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will be provided after you have completed your checkout and will start with the letters FSXXXXX