Snom PA1 Public Announcement System 2226
Snom PA1: A fine-tuned business solution
Snom has developed a SIP bridge (PA1) enabling businesses to extend their existing public announcement speaker system while upgrading from digital/POTs systems into SIP-based voice communication solutions. The PA1 can be used in both small and large applications due to the inclusion of a 4-watt amplifier for single speaker projects. A microphone input is provided for two-way communication. Larger projects can utilize multiple speakers driven by external high wattage amplifier(s). The PA1 serves as an auto SIP answering preamp that drives the multi-speaker setup. Use of Snom’s proven SIP stack enables wide compatibility with all SIP platforms.
Applications for the Snom PA1 include:
- Large PA systems driven by external amplifier(s).
- Small PA systems driven by internal PA1 amplifier (eg. door answering system), and internal relay to open door(s).
- Phone ringer amplifier with ability to drive strobe light as visual indicator.
- Multi-cast relay up to 4 SIP identities to four multi-cast IP addresses.
- Works from your Snom handset
- 4 Watt power amplifier
- Works with handset, headset or in handsfree mode
- Easy to install
- Broadcasting announcements over 8 ohm speakers
- No training needed
When will I get it?
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area
|1-3 working days
|Cape Town, Durban Area
|2-4 working days
|3-5 working days
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.