Lexmark Black Return Program Toner
Lexmark 56F5000 toner cartridge 1 pc Compatible Black:
Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program:
- Going green has never been easier. Recycle all your used Lexmark supplies by letting us take care of the details. It’s simple, smart and always free.
- Genuine Lexmark supplies are engineered to work Best Together with your Lexmark printer, delivering excellent print quality from the first page to the last.
- Keep up-front costs low and quality high with Genuine Lexmark cartridges. Standard Yield cartridges offer a lower purchase price and contain fewer pages than High Yield cartridges do. Perfect for low volume printing.
- Essential to Lexmark print system performance, Unison™ Toner's unique formulation consistently delivers outstanding image quality, ensures long-life print system reliability and promotes superior sustainability -- all in an innovative shake-free print system.
Lexmark Return Program Cartridges:
- Lexmark Return Program cartridges are print cartridges sold at a discount in exchange for the customer's agreement that the cartridges will be used only once and returned only to Lexmark for remanufacturing or recycling.
- These single-use only cartridges will stop working after reaching end of the rated life established by Lexmark (a variable amount of toner may remain when replacement is required).
- These cartridges may also automatically update the printer memory to protect the printer from counterfeit and unauthorized products.
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will be provided after you have completed your checkout and will start with the letters FSXXXXX