Hewlett Packard Enterprise P18434-B21. SSD capacity: 960 GB, SSD form factor: 2.5", Read speed: 520 MB/s, Write speed: 480 MB/s, Component for: Server/workstation
Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications?
HPE Servers Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read and write IOPS performance.
HPE (MU) SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification1 ensuring reliable, high-performing drives.
HPE Value SAS SSDs offer a significant performance boost over SATA SSDs with roughly twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, enabling you to improve transactional database workloads with affordable Value SAS SSDs.
HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that firmware comes from a trusted source. Icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive’s status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. Monitoring the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge, allows you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE Solid State Drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
- Achieve higher IOPS to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
- 12 Gb/s SAS, 6 Gb/s SATA, and NVMe.
Value SAS SSDs Offer Twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, Significantly Improving Workload Performance
- HPE Value SAS Solid State Drives (SSDs) support 12 Gbs, versus SATA SSDs at 6 Gbs.
- Optimized for enterprise application workloads, HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to do more work with fewer servers by improving and consolidating transactional database workloads.
- HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to reduce operating costs for storing, powering and maintaining servers, as well as reducing your data center footprint.
- Available in a variety of storage capacities, HPE Value SAS SSDs are the perfect choice for supporting read-intensive and mixed-use applications.
Multi-vendor SSDs Offer Longer SKU Lifecycles and Immediate Availability on SATA SSDs
- HPE enhanced its extensive SSD portfolio with a multi-vendor SSD offering that allows for extended SKU lifecycles, immediately available supply and preferably priced SATA SSDs.
- HPE multi-vendor SSD offering ensures the SATA SSD selected, delivers the minimum level of performance published, or better.
Warranty: 3/0/0 warranty
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will start with the letters FSxxxxx