HP 934 Black Standard Yield Printer Ink Cartridge Original Single-pack
Original HP Ink Cartridges are formulated to consistently produce professional-quality documents at a great value. Count on durable prints from cartridges specially designed to work with your HP printer.
Expect the best for your business with cartridges that help you stand out. Print crisp, black text and sharp graphics that stay legible for years on plain paper, using Original HP pigment inks for office printing.
Make the most of your time – replenishing your Original HP ink cartridges is quick and easy. Confidently choose a cartridge that fits your needs. Receive online orders fast. And enjoy free, easy recycling through HP Planet Partners.
Set your business apart with Original HP Ink Cartridges that deliver results you can rely on. Specially designed cartridges prevent clogging and corrosion and work with your printer to deliver professional results and minimise wasted prints.
- Color of printing supplies: Black
- Ink drop: 11.77 pl
- Ink types: Pigment-based
- Page yield (black and white): 400 pages (Tested in HP Officejet Pro 6830. Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors.)
- Print cartridge volume delivered: 10 ml
- Operating temperature range: 15 to 35°C
- Storage temperature range: 0 to 45°C
- Non-Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 106 x 23 x 113.5mm
- Weight: 0.04kg
- UPC number: (301) 888182031667; (BGX) 888182034576; (BGY) 888182034583
- Package dimensions (W x D x H): 106 x 23 x 113.5mm
- Package weight: 0.05kg
What's in the box: Ink cartridge
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will be provided after you have completed your checkout and will start with the letters FSXXXXX