HP 131A Black Toner Cartridge 1,520 Pages Original Single-pack
HP 131A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge prints professional-quality documents and marketing materials in your home or office. Maintain productivity by avoiding wasted time and supplies. These cartridges are specifically designed for your printer.
Choose Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges for exceptional reliability. Avoid frustrating reprints, wasted supplies and costly delays that can occur with remanufactured cartridges. Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges offer great overall value.
Make a professional impact by printing bold documents and marketing materials. This toner's gloss delivers crisp, black text and graphics. Get business-quality results on a wide range of laser papers.
When it's time to install a new cartridge, you can trust that HP's cartridge design makes replacement quick and easy. Recycle your old toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
- Color of printing supplies: Black
- Print technology: Laser
- Page yield black and white: 1,520 pages Approximate average black yield based on ISO/IEC 19798. Approximate average composite cyan, yellow, magenta yield based on ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors.
- Operating temperature range: 15 to 25°C
- Storage temperature range: -20 to 40°C
- Non-Operating Humidity Range: 10 to 90% RH
- Minimum dimensions W x D x H: 365 x 100 x 110mm
- Weight: 0.6kg
- UPC number: 886111334957
- Package dimensions W x D x H: 365 x 100 x 110mm
- Package weight: 0.8kg
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will be provided after you have completed your checkout and will start with the letters FSXXXXX