DELL P2217. Display diagonal: 55.9 cm (22"), Display resolution: 1680 x 1050 pixels, HD type: WSXGA+, Display technology: LED. Display: LED. Display surface: Matt, Response time: 5 ms, Native aspect ratio: 16:10, Viewing angle, horizontal: 178°, Viewing angle, vertical: 178°. Built-in USB hub. VESA mounting, Height adjustment. Energy Star certified, Product colour: Black
Purposefully designed for comfort and convenience
Easily adjust your monitor to your desired angle, height, and position so you can enjoy great visuals across multiple monitors with no hassle.
- A more seamless workflow: Slim borders create a smoother and less obstructed visual experience when working across multiple monitors.
- Versatility you can count on: Enjoy full adjustability to pivot, tilt, adjust the height, and swivel your monitor to your exact preference.
- More ways to stay connected: Multiple connectivity ports on the bottom and side of the monitor allow you to easily connect to various devices.
Enhanced viewing experience
The Dell 22 Monitor | P2217 is perfect for professionals who work long hours and depend on a monitor that will display stunning visuals without inducing eye fatigue.
- Complete clarity: Get excellent picture quality with consistent color representation across an @5ms viewing angle and a high 4million: 1 dynamic contrast ratio.
- Work comfortably with less stress: Dell's ComfortView feature helps to reduce harmful blue light emission onscreen and with direct current, a flicker-free viewing experience is enabled.
- Auto Mode and PowerNap: Color settings of your applications are now customizable and allow for presets. And with PowerNap, you can worry less about wasting energy when you’re away from your computer.
Reliable and Responsible
Enjoy peace of mind with Dell services and eco-conscious features designed to keep you moving forward.
The #1 Monitor Brand
Enjoy peace of mind with unmatched reliability from the makers of the number 1 monitor brand worldwide.
Premium Panel Guarantee
The Dell Premium Panel Guarantee allows a free panel replacement during the Limited Hardware Warranty period even if only one bright pixel is found.
Dell Has You Covered
Relax knowing that your Dell monitor comes with Advanced Exchange service which is included as part of our standard 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty. You can also upgrade to ProSupport for 24x7 tech support for help with set up, troubleshooting and more, plus Advanced Exchange with next business day monitor replacement.
Reliable and Responsible
Our eco-conscious design meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Gold, TCO Certified Displays, CEL, CECP.
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will start with the letters FSxxxxx