Aten CS1642A. Keyboard port type: USB, Mouse port type: USB, Video port type: DVI-I. Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels. Product colour: Black. Width: 76.8 mm, Depth: 26.2 mm, Height: 45.6 mm
The CS1642A 2-Port USB DVI Dual View KVMP™ Switch is a multi-application device that integrates a 2-port KVM switch with 2-port USB hub. The newest version now supports Quad-View functionality with two Dual View KVM Switches connected.
The new CS1642A features multi-view capabilities, which allow two switches to be daisy chained for a dual, triple, or quadview display across multi-monitor installations. The CS1642A supports advanced nVidia 3D Vision ready 120Hz 3D displaying,allowing you to manage various 3D visual effects. It allows you to manipulate all connected computers from a single console to save resources and work space. It enables each computer to access connected peripherals on a one-computer-at-a-time basis, making it ideal for users who need delicate visual effects and multi-tasking on several computers. The CS1642A is perfect for graphic designers, banking and financial consultants, gamers and medical professionals-demanding a high quality switch that provides stunning color, clarity and functionality.
- One dual-screen USB console controls two/four dual-screen computers and two additional USB devices
- Multi-View Display – Easily connect two CS1642A/1644A's units for a second dual-screen setup controlled through a single connection
- Superior video quality – 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz (DVI Dual link); and 3D displays up to 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz (DVI Single link)
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- DVI digital and analog monitor support – fully compliant with DVI specifi cations; and HDCP compliant
- Multiplatform support – Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux *, Mac, Sun,and FreeBSD
- Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation
- Video DynaSync, exclusive ATEN technology, to eliminate boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will start with the letters FSxxxxx