MSI Z170A GAMING M5. Processor manufacturer: Intel, Processor socket: LGA 1151 (Socket H4), Compatible processor series: Intel® Celeron®, Intel® Pentium®. Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory slots type: DIMM, Supported memory clock speeds: 2133,2400,2600,2800,3000,3200 MHz. Supported storage drive interfaces: M.2,Serial ATA III. Parallel processing technology support: 2-Way SLI,3-Way CrossFireX, Maximum resolution: 4096 x 2160 pixels. Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet
MASTER THE GAME
To master the game you need a masterful system. The MSI Enthusiast GAMING motherboards are honored with the suffix “M for Master” to cite its truly outstanding design, ready to guide you to the next level in gaming.
Unmatched memory performance and stability
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
An added XMP LED highlights an active Extreme Memory Profile for the best memory speed and stability setting.
HEAVY PLATED HEATSINK DESIGN
The Dragon Heatsink, featuring the famous MSI GAMING dragon, confirms you are dealing with a genuine GAMING motherboard.
Dominate the game with lowest latency
Get ready to crush your enemies on the battlefield with MSI® GAMING LAN, featuring carefully selected components to ensure the best online gaming experience without lag.
True Gaming LAN with Killer™
Designed with gaming DNA, Killer™ LAN is optimized for championship level online and LAN eSports.
The new Killer E2400 Intelligent Networking Platform, featuring Advanced Stream Detect 2.0, is built for maximum networking performance for online games and high-quality streaming media. Killer™ LAN automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic for smoother, stutter-free in-game performance and the competitive edge.
- Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4-3600+(OC) Memory
- DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- USB 3.1 Gen2 2X FASTER: USB 3.1 Gen2 offers performance twice as fast as a regular USB 3.0 connection
- Twin Turbo M.2 64Gb/s + Turbo U.2 ready + USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C + Type-A combo + SATA 6Gb/s
- GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Killer™: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency
- Audio Boost 3: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Nahimic Audio Enhancer: Immersive sound quality that pushes the limits of reality
- Game Boost: This one goes up to eleven; 11 levels of easy overclocking
- GAMING Hotkey: Assign macros, launch your favorite games or do real-time overclocking using a single button
- Designed for overclocking: with OC Essentials and OC Engine 2
- XSplit Gamecaster v2: 1 year free premium license to show off your skills and achievements to the world
- SteelSeries Certified: Optimized for SteelSeries gaming gear
- Military Class 5: The latest evolution in high quality components featuring the brand new Titanium Chokes
- MULTI-GPU with Steel Armor: Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports NVIDIA SLI™ & AMD Crossfire™
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning brand new Click BIOS 5 with high resolution scalable font
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game testing by eSports players for the best gaming experience
When will I get it?
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area
|1-3 working days
|Cape Town, Durban Area
|2-4 working days
|3-5 working days
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.