Intel RAID controller PCI Express
The Intel storage adapter RSP3GD016J is designed for use in software-defined storage, content and web hosting appliances, virtualization, and enterprise IT. Its standard, low-profile MD2 form factor is designed for use in both Intel and third-party server products. With sixteen external ports, the Intel storage adapter RSP3GD016J supports connections to external JBODs and expanders, for exceptional NVMe, SAS, and SATA performance and scalability. The Intel storage adapter RSP3GD016J provides high uptime for mass storage, with maximum reliability for high-intensity workloads.
- Brand: Intel
- Model Number: RSP3GD016J
- Type: RAID Controllers
- Data Transfer Rate: 12 Gbps
- Total No. Of Channel: 16
- Devices Supported: 1024
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s / PCIe
- Output Voltage: 208 - 230 V AC
- Board Form Factor: Low-Profile MD2 PCIe AIC
- RAID Level: JBOD
- High IOPS, high throughput, and low latency to the attached targets enable maximum storage performance to the operating system and applications at a low cost
- Enables high drive count solutions, with support for up to 16 drives connected directly, and support for NVMe switches and SAS expanders for additional scalability
When will I get it?
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.