Intel Network Card Internal Fiber
Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-DA2
Intel® Ethernet X520 Server Adapters
Intel’s new family of Intel® Ethernet X520 Server Adapters are the most flexible and scalable Ethernet adapters for today’s demanding data center environments.
- The Intel® Ethernet X520 Server Adapter family addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation data center by providing unmatched features for virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networking, and proven, reliable performance.
Intel® 82599 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Industry-leading, energy-efficient design for next-generation 10 Gigabit performance and multi-core processors
- Enables higher bandwidth and throughput from standard and low-profile PCIe slots and servers
Load balancing on multiple CPUs
- Increases performance on multi-processor systems by efficiently balancing network loads across
CPU cores when used with Receive-Side Scaling (RSS) from Microsoft or Scalable I/O on Linux*
- iSCSI remote boot support
Provides centralized storage area network (SAN) management at a lower cost than other iSCSI solutions
- Support for most network operating systems (NOS)
Enables widespread deployment
Complies with the European Union directive 2002/95/EC to reduce the use of hazardous materials
- Intel® PROSet utility for Microsoft Windows* Device Manager
Provides point-and-click management of individual adapters, advanced adapter features, connection, teaming, and virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration
Time Sync (IEEE 1588, 802.1as)
- Lets networked Ethernet equipment synchronize internal clocks according to a network master clock; endpoint can then acquire an accurate estimate of the master time by compensating for link latency
When will I get it?
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.