Canon i-SENSYS MF657Cdw A4 Wireless Multifunction Colour Laser Printer 5158C023
Durable A4 colour multi-function printers connected to the cloud for streamlined printing and scanning.
Maximise print and scan productivity with connected colour printers
Extensive connectivity to the cloud and mobile enables easy document access from anywhere, while streamlined workflows make efficient work of everyday tasks.
Access files from the cloud
Out-of-the-box cloud connectivity is compatible with Google Drive, DropBox, and OneDrive, making it quick and easy to print and scan directly to and from the cloud.
Print from your smartphone
Mobile connectivity with the Canon PRINT Business app, AirPrint (Apple)and Mopria (Android) means you can print from your phone, wherever you are.
Automate everyday tasks
Customise your workflows with the Application Library, which enables one-touch tasks such as printing stored forms, scanning to email, and copying documents.
Protect sensitive documents
Robust security features include Secure PIN to restrict jobs from being automatically released and Verify System at Startup to protect your device from hacking and virus threats.
Fast printing, time-saving single-pass double-sided scanning, and a large colour touchscreen facilitate efficient print and scan workflows.
- Machine Type: Colour Laser All-In-One
- Available Functions: Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Print Speed: Single sided: Up to 21 ppm (A4). Up to 38 ppm(A5-Landscape): Double sided: Up to 12.7 ipm (A4)
- Printing Method: Colour laser beam printing
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Warm-up Time: 13 seconds or less from power on
- First-Print-Out Time: Colour approx.: 10.5 seconds or less
- Mono approx.:4 seconds or less
- Printer Languages: UFRII, PCL 5c2, PCL6, Adobe® PostScript3
- Fonts: 93 PCL fonts, 136 PostScript fonts
- Print Margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right, 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope)
- Toner Saver Mode: Yes
- Advanced Printing Features: Secure Print, Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF), Print from Cloud (Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive)1 (PDF/JPEG), Barcode Print3, iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app. Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app
- Copy Speed: Single sided (A4): Up to 21 ppm, Double sided (A4): Up to 12.7 ppm
- First-Copy-Out Time ADF (A4): Colour Approx. 13.4 seconds or less. Mono Approx. 11.4 seconds or less
- Platen (A4): Colour Approx. 14.5 seconds or less
- Mono Approx. 12.3 seconds or less: Copy Resolution, Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Modes: Text/Photo/Map (Default), Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text
- Double Sided Copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic)
- Multiple Copies: Up to 999 copies
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments
- Other Features: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy
- Standard Type: Scan Resolution. Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Scan Speed: Single sided mono: 27ipm (300x600dpi), Single sided colour: 14ipm (300x600dpi), Double sided mono: 47ipm (300x600dpi), Double sided colour: 27ipm (300x600dpi)
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).Greyscales. 256 levels> TWAIN, WIA, ICA, Maximum Scan Width,
- Maximum Scan Width: 216mm
- Scan to E-mail: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF4/PDF (Digital signature)4. Scan to PC: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF4/PDF (Digital signature)4. Scan to USB Memory Key: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF4/PDF (Digital signature)4. Scan to FTP: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF4/PDF (Digital signature)4. Scan to Cloud: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG5. iFAX: ITU-T.37
- Modem Speed: 6 Kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page5)
- Receive Mode: Fax only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual
- Fax Resolution: Standard 200 x 100 dpi
- Fine: 200 x 200 dpi Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi
- Ultra fine: 400 x 400 dpi
- Fax Memory: Up to 512 pages5
- Speed Dials: Up to 281dials
- Group Dials/Destinations: 299 dials / Max. 299 destinations
- Sequential Broadcast: 310 destinations
- Memory Backup: Permanent fax memory backup (Backup with flash memory)
- Double Sided Faxing: Yes (Transmit and Receive)
- Other Features: Sender's Name (TTI), Direct Send, TX Report, Sequential Broadcasting
- Scanner Type: Platen, 2-sided ADF (single pass)
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette
- 1-sheet manual feed slot: 50-sheet ADF
- Maximum Paper Input Capacity: 251 sheets
- Paper Output: 100-sheet
- Media Types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Thin paper, Colour paper, Coated paper, Label, Post card, Envelope
- Media Sizes Cassette: A4, A5, A5 (Landscape), B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Post card, Indexcard, Envelop (COM10, DL, C5, Monarch), Custom sizes: Min. 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 216 x 355.6 mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, A5 (Landscape), B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Post card, Indexcard, Envelope (COM10, DL, C5, Monarch), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 216 x 355.6 mm.
- ADF: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Statement, Custom sizes: Min. 128 x 139.7 mm Max 215.9 x 355.6 mm
- Media Weights: Cassette: 60 to 163 g/m² (Up to 200 g/m² with Coated paper)
- Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m² (Up to 200 g/m² with Coated paper) ADF: 50 to 105 g/m²
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic Cassette: A4, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K Custom size - Min. 182 x 257 mm Max. 216 x 355.6 mm
- 60 to 200 g/m²
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000Base-T, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows® 11 / Windows® 10 / Windows® 8.1 / Server® 2022, Mac OS X version 10.11 & up, Linux7
- Network Protocol Print: TCP/IP (LPD/Port9100/IPP/IPPS/WSD)
- Push Scan: File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB3.0 (TCP/IP)
- E-mail/I-Fax: SMTP (send), POP3 (receive)
- Pull Scan: TCP/IP
- Management: SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6)
- Security:3, IPSec, IP/Mac address filtering, IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, SSL (HTTPS, IPPS)Security (wireless): Infrastructure Mode: WEP (64/128 bit), WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
- Access Point Mode: WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Software and Printer Management: MF Scan Utility, Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management, Toner Status Tool, iW Enterprise Management Console: Server-based software for centralised management of a fleet of devices eMaintenance: embedded RDS allows remote eMaintenance services such as meter capture, automatic consumables management and remote diagnostics.
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 250 - 2,500 pages per month
- Duty Cycle: Max. 30,000 pages per month8
- Processor Speed: 800MHz x 2
- Memory: 1GB
- Control Panel: 12.7 cm LCD Colour Touch Screen
- Dimensions with Trays (W x D x H): 451 mm x 460 mm x 360 mm
- Installation Space (W x D x H): 783 mm x 1,211 mm 789 mm
- Weight: 22.6 Kg
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF)
- Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
- Power Source: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz)
- Power Consumption:
- Maximum: 850 W
- Active printing: 370W
- Standby: Approx. 11.0 W
- Sleep mode: 0.8 W
- Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC):19 kWh/week12
- Noise Levels:
- Sound Pressure9: Active: Simplex 51 dB / Duplex 50 dB
- Standby: Inaudible
- Sound Power9:
- Active: Simplex 65dB or less / Duplex 67 dB or less
- Standby: Inaudible
- Cartridges: Cartridge 067 Black (1,350 pages 10)11, Cartridge 067H Black (3,130 pages 10)11, Cartridge 067 Cyan (1,250 pages 10)11, Cartridge 067H Cyan (2,350 pages 10)11, Cartridge 067 Magenta (1,250 pages 10)11, Cartridge 067H Magenta (2,350 pages 10)11, Cartridge 067 Yellow (1,250 pages 10)11, Cartridge 067H Yellow (2,350 pages 10)11
- Items: TEL 6 Kit Long Cord (Telephone handset). Barcode Printing Kit-E1E, Send PDF Security Feature Set-E1
When will I get it?
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.