OKI ML280 ECO 9-pin Dot Matrix 240 x 216 dpi 375 cps
High reliability and compact dimensions make the ML280eco well-suited for front and back office applications including multi-part forms, logs and labels in commercial and industrial environments including manufacturing, retail and the service sector. A low-profile design is combined with low power usage and a long product life, with an impressive mean time between failures (MTBF) of 20,000 power-on hours.
Compact design - Ideal for point-of-sale and under the counter use
Compact and with an unobtrusive design, the ML280eco fits neatly under the counter, making it ideal for point-of-sale and workstation applications where space is limited.
- Compact, 80 column dot matrix printer
- Centronics parallel and USB 2.0 interfaces as standard for easy configuration
- OKI Microline, Epson FX and IBM Graphics printer emulations
Eco-friendly - Features OKI’s system on chip (SoC) energy-saving technology
OKI's system on chip (SoC) power management technology reduces running costs and energy consumption.
- Eco-friendly technology, power save mode consumes just 2.4W
Versatile printing - Feeds cut sheet and continuous paper with low tear off
Printing up to 4 copies simultaneously at quick print speeds of 375 characters per second (cps), the versatile ML280eco feeds both cut sheet and continuous paper with low tear-off allowing continuous forms to be removed on demand.
- Up to 375 characters per second (cps) print speed
- Multi-part paper handling (original + 3 copies)
- Platen-mounted pin feed accommodates sprocket paper from 242 to 254mm wide
- Roll Paper Stand (RPS) option available for continuous printing of passenger lists, call logs and industrial data logs
Long-life performance - Durable 9-pin print head, high 20,000 MTBF
Low power usage, a long-life 9-pin print head and a high mean time between failures (MTBF) of 20,000 power on hours minimises running costs and maximises uptime.
- Long-life, 200 million character print head
- High 20,000 MTBF
- 3 million character ribbon life
Product: OKI ML280
Maximum print speed: 375 cps
Maximum resolution: 240 x 216 DPI
Maximum print speed (draft): 333 cps
Product colour: Grey
Buffer size: 128 KB
Sound pressure level (printing): 58 dB
Standard interfaces: Parallel
USB 2.0, Optional connectivity: Serial (RS-232),Serial (RS-422)
Print head: 9-pin
Print head life: 200 million characters
Mean time between failures (MTBF): 20000 h
Power consumption (typical): 60 W
When will I get it?
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.