Hewlett Packard Enterprise 425 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series. Maximum data transfer rate: 300 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Frequency band: 5 GHz. Security algorithms: SSL/TLS,TKIP,WEP,WPA,WPA2. Power supply: 12.9 W. Antenna features: Integrated antenna. Processor frequency: 560 MHz, Flash memory: 128 MB, Internal memory: 128 MB
Working in unison with HP controllers, the HP 425 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series delivers high-performance networking solutions. The enhanced controller architecture scales to IEEE 802.11n without requiring a controller replacement. The controller provides advanced radio resource management (RRM), including client load balancing and interference mitigation. The HP wireless controllers support a fast-roaming capability—an important feature, especially for VoIP communications. The HP 425 access point works in managed mode with an HP wireless LAN controller. The access points provide RF spectrum analysis with detection and classification of non-IEEE 802.11 interference, and have the ability to automatically avoid interference. Wireless security is comprehensive with integrated wireless IDS and support for internal and external authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) servers; built-in stateful firewall; per-user VLAN mapping; and authentication. In addition to working with the HP MSM controllers, the access points work with the new HP 10500/7500 20G Unified Wired-WLAN Module, the HP 800 Series Unified Wired-WLAN Switch, and the HP WX5002/5004 wireless controllers.
• Wi-Fi Clear Connect: provides a system-wide approach to improving WLAN reliability by proactively determining and adjusting to changing RF conditions; helps optimize WLAN performance by detecting interference from Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi sources using spectrum analysis capabilities built into the access points, identifying rogue activity, and making decisions at a system-wide level
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Rate limiting: supports per-wireless client ingress-enforced maximums andper-wireless client, per-queue guaranteed minimums
• IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support: simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces installation costs by helping to eliminate the time and cost involved in supplying local power at each access point location
• Bandsteering: redirects 5 GHz-capable clients automatically to the less-congested 5 GHz spectrum
• Integrated IDS support: Automated AP and client classification: reduces manual effort (administrator can override AP classification). Comprehensive detection capabilities: detects a wide range of attacks. Flexible event reporting: enables configuration of which events will result in notifications. Location tracking capabilities: helps identify the rogue device location. Flexible deployment models: supports time slicing or dedicating a radio to detect full-time. - see the controller datasheet.
• RFC support: refer to the "Mobility Specification Sheet" for a list of RFCs and other industry standards supported by the MSM solution at http://h17007.www1.hp.com/docs/mobility/4AA3-3883ENW.pdf
Warranty and support
• Lifetime warranty 2.0: Advance hardware replacement for as long as you own the product with next-business-day delivery (available in most countries)†
Warranty: Lifetime, advance replacement, next business day, phone support, software releases
When will I get it?
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.