HP Access Control Enteprise (10-99 Printers) License E-LTU
Transform imaging and printing practices for a more efficient and secure environment. HP Access Control Printing Solutions makes it easy to monitor and control imaging and printing costs, collect and track data by device and user, and modify user behavior to help lower expenses and eliminate unclaimed documents. Manage access to networked HP LaserJet printers, & MFPs scanners to protect sensitive information. Ensure streamlined imaging and printing practices by confirming the right devices are being used for the right jobs, and help contribute to sustainability goals by reducing paper usage.
Control and secure your managed print environment
- Secure Pull Printing-Enable users to print to the network, and then retrieve jobs to any solution-enabled device. Pull printing virtually eliminates unclaimed documents, and increases the efficiency of mobile workers by allowing them to access documents from almost anywhere.
- Secure Authentication-Protect your networked imaging and printing devices with robust authentication features that integrate with existing network credentials, including LDAP and Active Directory. Increase document security by requiring simple user authentication prior to printing, copying, emailing, or scanning at the device.
- USB Proximity Reader-Provide users with a single authentication solution that supports a wide variety of the proximity card protocols.
- Job Accounting-Track the use of devices and supplies across your organization. Use that data to easily create detailed reports that allow you to allocate print costs, motivate employees to print smarter, and provide IT with the necessary information to improve fleet-wide forecasts.
- Intelligent Print Management-Manage output and create custom printing rules that help you meet cost-cutting goals, compliance needs, and sustainability initiatives. Save paper, restrict color printing to only those who need it, and balance device use with automatic job routing.
- Intelligent Rights Management-Create custom device user controls that enforce your security goals, lower costs, and assign specific usage rights to individual workers or groups for faxing, copying, and scanning.
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will start with the letters FSxxxxx