D-Link KVM-450. Keyboard port type: PS/2, Mouse port type: PS/2, Video port type: VGA. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. Product colour: Black, Certification: FCC, CE, C-Tick, IC, CSA. Width: 157 mm, Depth: 440 mm, Height: 45 mm. Connectivity technology: Wired, Dimensions (WxDxH): 157 x 440 x 45 mm, Compatible operating systems: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7 Linux Mac OS 9/OS X Sun Microsystems
The KVM-440 Combo KVM Switch can control attaching PS/2 and USB servers from local console; The KVM switch supports cascades of up to 3 levels. Control up to 4086 PCs from a single console. Cascaded units do not require any special configuration. A cascade configuration expands the system’s capabilities and allows you to select computers connected to the Master or Slave. Once connected, the KVM Switches will automatically configure themselves appropriately as the Master or Slave. You can control computers via KVM-450 KVM Switch by push button, hot key and OSD Menu. It has complete keyboard and mouse emulation for simultaneous computer boot-up processes and also allow you to add or remove devices to the KVM without the need to shut it down.
- On-screen Display (OSD);
- Supports daisy chaining with up to 3 cascade levels. Cascaded units do not require a special configuration;
- Keyboard emulation prevents boot errors;
- Supports hot-plugging: All devices connected to the KVM can be added or removed at any time without shutting down the KVM;
- Select a PC to switch to using one of 3 interfaces:
- Front Panel Button;
- Hot-Keys on a PS/2 keyboard;
- OSD Menu (On Screen Display);
- LED display for PC and/or server status monitoring;
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1/ 2.0 specifications;
- Support for Windows, Linux, Mac OS 9/ OS X, and Sun Microsystems Operating Systems;
- Rack mountable in 19” system rack (1U);
- Monitor resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536;
- D-Link’s 4 in 1 Cables allow you to easily connect multiple PCs or chain several KVM switches together (KVM-401 and KVM-402).
Warranty: 1 year
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will start with the letters FSxxxxx