Brother PT-D600. Keyboard layout: QWERTY. Print technology: Thermal transfer, Maximum resolution: 180 x 360 DPI, Print speed: 30 mm/sec. Battery type: AA. Product colour: Black
The PT-D600 is a versatile, PC-connectable label maker well suited for a variety of labeling usages in a business environment. Quickly create professional-looking labels using the built-in keyboard, or connect to a computer to create more personalized labels. The intuitive, full-color graphical display offers easy access to formatting menus as well as the ability to preview actual label appearance before printing. Just type, format and print. You can even save up to 99 labels in the large memory, a great time-saving feature. With its included AC power adapter and USB cable, you can be confident that your label maker will be ready when you are.
The PT-D600 works with 5 different TZe tape widths - and the convenient, top-loading tape design lets you easily change tape cassette sizes and colors.
Standard TZe tapes are durable and laminated, so they withstand water, heat and fading. See the Supplies & Accessories tab to view our full-line of standard and specialty TZe tapes.
- Full-color graphical display: View label appearance before printing
- PC-Connectable: Use stand-alone, or connected to a PC or Mac for added design capabilities
- High-resolution PC-printing: For crisp graphic, barcode, and logo printing
- Super-fast print speeds: With Automatic Tape Cutter for high-volume jobs
- Split-back tapes: Uses durable, easy-peel tapes in 5 different widths up to 24mm (approx. 1")
- Supports large character printing: Print up to 8 font sizes
- Multi-line labels: Prints labels with up to 7 lines of text
- Personalize labels: Use 14 fonts, 11 styles, 99 frames, over 600 symbols, plus barcodes
- Large Memory: Save up to 99 commonly used labels and help save time with reprinting
- Includes: 0.94" (24mm) "TZe" starter tape, USB cable and AC power adapter
- Specialty templates: Print labels for asset management, cable labeling â€“ even add time and date
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will start with the letters FSxxxxx