The Yealink UH36 Duo headset is a high audio quality dual-earpiece headset designed for use in multiple environments and with a variety of devices. USB connectivity can connect you to your favourite Yealink IP phone (USB port required) or to your laptop or desktop computer. The UH36 Duo is certified for use with Microsoft Teams or use it with any other softphone application. In-between calls? The dynamic equalisation provides high-quality audio which is ideal for music as well.
The 3.5mm headset jack adds additional flexibility, allowing the headset to be connected to a mobile device or Yealink DECT handsets for calls on the move. The leatherette ear cushions and lightweight design help prevent fatigue when being used for extended periods. Calls are managed easily through the in-line call control unit, while the noise-cancelling microphone helps fight unwanted interference.
No office or home-office is complete without Yealink’s UH36 Duo headset.
Features and Benefits
- USB 2.0 and 3.5mm headset jack
- In-line call / volume controls
- Dual/ earpiece
- Soft leatherette ear cushions
- Easily connect to a PC, Yealink IP phone or smartphone
- Connects to either a PC or Yealink desktop IP phone via USB, or smartphone via 3.5mm headset jack
- Microsoft Teams certified
- Lightweight fights fatigue
- Easy call management directly from headset
- Unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone for noisy environments
- Dynamic equalisation delivers high-quality audio
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will start with the letters FSxxxxx