• This is a virtual product
• This license is valid for 1 user/seat for 36 months
• This license pricing is valid for up to 9 seats only - should additional seats be required, please contact us
• A 24-48 hour provisioning window applies during normal working office hours Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
• Once the provisioning is complete you will receive a PDF document with instructions and activation links.
THIS ITEM IS NON RETURNABLE
Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. Please note that according to the Consumer Protection Act and its relevant regulations, all purchases pertaining to digital content provided via intangible form and/or on-line services are final and non-refundable when such content or service has been provided online.
• Windows 7 and below not supported
• Server 2008 R2 and below not supported
Should extended support be required for Windows 7 and below as well as Server 2008 R2 and below please contact us
Central Intercept X Essentials (Competitive Upgrade)
Central Intercept X Essentials is an entry level offering with a single policy that features the world’s best protection against ransomware, malware, and exploits. Organizations that require multiple or bespoke policies should consider Central Intercept X Advanced instead. Deployment is available for Windows and macOS devices. Share health state information with other Sophos products using the Security heartbeat (XG Firewall, APX Access Point)
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will start with the letters FSxxxxx