OKI C834nw. Print technology: LED, Colour. Maximum duty cycle: 75000 pages per month. Maximum resolution: 1200 x 600 DPI. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A3. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 36 ppm. Network ready, Wi-Fi. Product colour: Black, White
Save time and cost without compromising on quality or performance with the compact and affordable C824 A3 colour printer. The quick warm-up, energy and time-saving fast fusing technology, increases efficiency. The C824 is the ideal choice for high-quality colour printing on a budget.
The smallest A3 colour printer on the market
Energy and time-saving with efficient fusing technology
Unrivalled media handling
Print in sizes and weights up to 256gsm and banners up to 1.3m
Easy printing on the go
Tap and print NFC enabled and Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready
Take your in-house colour printing to a new level without compromising on space with the super-compact C824 A3 colour printer. Fast to warm up with the latest energy and time-saving fusing technology and superb media handling capabilities. The easy-to-use screen on the C824 makes it fast, simple and affordable to produce high-quality sales and marketing material, as well as day-to-day office documents.
Unrivalled Media Flexibility - Print on a variety of sizes and media types
Achieve great results and save costs with the versatile, ultra-compact C824. Award winning digital LED technology delivers high-quality results on a range of media sizes from A6 to A3, and up to 1.3m banners.
- Print on light and heavy paper from 64gsm to 256gsm
- Create a range of documents in-house, from A6 to A3, including banners up to 1.3m
- Auto-sensing 100-sheet multi-purpose tray (MPT) for seamless, ready-to-go printing no matter what the task
- Standard paper supply of 400 sheets and 4 optional paper trays, increasing paper capacity to up to 2,540 sheets
- Optional Banner tray for printing multiple banners in one go
Eco-friendly Performance - Energy and time-saving with efficient fusing technology
Affordable, compact and built to deliver high-quality, high-impact results. The C824 includes cost and energy-saving features and the latest fusing technology, enabling it to warm up almost instantly (9.9 seconds), saving time, increasing efficiency and conserving energy.
- Automatic duplex printing reduces paper usage
- Blue Angel certified for energy efficiency, fusing technology cuts warm-up time and makes it fast to quieten and cool down
- Deep Sleep mode saves energy, Auto-Off mode automatically powers down to less than 0.15W when not in use
- Free consumables recycling programme
Mobile Print Friendly - for printing on the go
Designed to make it straightforward and simple to achieve fantastic, high-quality results in-house, the C824 is easy to use and has professional security features. The C824 comes with advanced connectivity including gigabit ethernet, NFC for tap and print functionality (no network connectivity required) and Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready.
- Clear, easy-to-use screen
- Tap and print directly from Android smartphones and tablets
- User videos through mobile app for maintenance and troubleshooting
- Private Print and optional Card Release user authentication prevents unauthorised access and helps to protect corporate data
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) compliance for document security
- Wireless LAN (optional), NFC and Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready
Compact size â€“ High quality results in-house
Ideal for workgroups with different needs and the smallest A3 colour business printers available, the versatile C824 delivers affordable day-to-day document printing and outstanding high-impact results on a wide range of sales and marketing materials.
- Outstanding High Definition ProQ2400 multi-level output quality
- Clear, 1200 x 600dpi print resolution for readable fine print
- Toner Save reduces cost when printing draft or internal documents
- Print a wide range of jobs in-house from letters to leaflets and posters
Increase basket value and customer engagement with attention grabbing in-store signage and advertising
From automotive showrooms to fashion clothing changing rooms and food and beverage aisles, high-impact visual customer communications such as banners and shelf-edge labels are highly influential. Whether it is a change in pricing or a special promotion, capture immediate attention and increase basket value with the C800 Series High Definition Colour printers combined with OKI's Retail Solutions. Create high quality signage at your staff's fingertips; produce small price tags to 1.3m hanging and floor banners. Print on pre-cut media for door hangers, bottle collars and much more.
Whatever your retail environment, OKI's Retail Solutions will improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, increase staff productivity and generate sales.
Warranty: 3 years
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will start with the letters FSxxxxx