Netgear WAC510. Maximum data transfer rate: 1200 Mbit/s, Maximum data transfer rate (5 GHz): 867 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s. Security algorithms: WPA,WPA2, Service Set Identifier (SSID) features: SSID broadcast on/off. Management protocols: SNMP, SSH, SSL, EAP TLS, TTLS, PEAP. Input voltage: 12 V, Input current: 2.5 A, Power consumption (typical): 9.3 W. Placement: Ceiling,Wall, Product colour: White, LED indicators: Link,Network,Power
The NETGEAR® AC WiFi Business Access Point WAC510 delivers high performance with high client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAC510 is managed by NETGEAR Insight app, for a more intuitive and innovative support, with no need for extra management hardware. The WAC510 features Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) to achieve aggregate speeds up to 1.2Gbps, option to configure as Router or Access Point modes, and comes with two Ethernet ports, including a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 1Gb port. WAC510 comes with lifetime limited warranty, and 24/7 support including lifetime chat.
Business Features for higher speed, higher coverage and higher density WiFi
- NETGEAR Insight mobile app managed for ease of centralized management, no hardware needed
- High performance, easy to setup, reliable to handle high numbers of users, WAC510 is the perfect solution for small to mid-size offices
- Business class with superior 802.11ac performance (up to 1.2Gbps)
- 2x2 (transmit x receive) with 2 streams of data for 2.4GHz (300Mbps) and 5GHz (900 Mbps) of reliable data delivery
- Multi-User Multiple In Multiple Out (MU-MIMO) enabling maximum client density deployments with no interference
- Operate in router or access point modes for flexibility in deployment options
- Powered by PoE or DC power inputs (PoE switch and AC/DC power sold separately)
- Gigabit port for single wired connection to switch for easy installation
- Compact and elegant design stylishly blends into the environment
- Lifetime limited warranty, lifetime chat support and 24x7 Support where available
Warranty: 5 Year + 24/7 Chat-Support
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will start with the letters FSxxxxx