Netgear WAC104. Maximum data transfer rate: 1167 Mbit/s, Maximum data transfer rate (2.4 GHz): 300 Mbit/s, Maximum data transfer rate (5 GHz): 867 Mbit/s. Security algorithms: WEP,WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2,WPA2-PSK. Input voltage: 12 V, Input current: 1.5 A, Power consumption (typical): 18 W. Placement: Table,Wall, Product colour: Black, LED indicators: Activity,LAN,Power,WLAN,WPS. Antenna type: External, Antenna gain level (max): 3 dBi
The NETGEAR® Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (AP) delivers high performance wireless connectivity for Small Office and Home (SOHO) deployments and supports dual band concurrent operation at 2.4GHz and 5GHz with combined throughput of 1.2 Gbps (300Mbps at 2.4GHz and 867Mbps at 5GHz). The WAC104 Wireless 802.11ac Access Point provides standalone configuration with easy setup for a reliable, high-performance, and affordable wireless solution.
Easy to Configure
- Simple setup in minutes with intuitive. Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Comprehensive monitoring with web-based access
High performance and superior coverage
- Dual band concurrent operation between 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency ranges
- Maximize coverage for optimal deployment for SOHO
- Supports wireless security features (WPA, WPA2)
- MAC based Access Control List to protect against intruders
Interoperate with both new and legacy clients
- Support latest 802.11ac wireless clients to achieve maximum speed
- Backward compatible to allow legacy devices to connect at their fastest speed
Warranty: 3 years
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will start with the letters FSxxxxx