Manhattan VGA and USB to HDMI Converter 152426
Converts analog PC-based audio/video signals into digital HDMI.
The Manhattan VGA and USB to HDMI Converter translates analog PC audio/video signals to HDMI format for compatible projectors, flat-panel HD displays, televisions and more. Advanced built-in circuitry lets you easily enjoy PC-based media on high-definition displays or TVs and maintains simultaneous A/V reception at the source PC. High bandwidth capability supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 and 1080p@60Hz, serving beautifully for training, retail and trade-show purposes. Quick Plug and Play installation and Windows and Mac compatibility means the Manhattan VGA and USB to HDMI Converter makes it easy to deliver digital content stored on any desktop and notebook computers.
- Easily converts analog VGA video and USB audio to a digital HDMI signal
- Ideal for connecting Mac, PCs and Laptops to high-definition monitors, HDTVs, projectors and more
- Supports VGA and HDMI video resolutions up to 1920x1080, 1080p@60Hz, 24-bit color depth and video amplifier bandwidth up to 1.65 Gbps / 165 MHz
- Provides high quality, digital USB audio; powered with one connection
- Compact and portable design fits easily in laptop bag for offsite presentations, business travelers and more
- Works great in combination with Manhattan High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (323215)
- Plug and play; Windows and Mac compatible; simple to install
- Three-Year Warranty
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will be provided after you have completed your checkout and will start with the letters FSXXXXX