Manhattan USB to Serial Converter 205146
Easily connect serial devices through a USB port
Most modern computers and laptops don't have RS232 (DB9) ports, making the use of legacy peripherals and high-tech devices which connect with COM ports almost impossible. The Manhattan USB to Serial Converter — with its serial RS232 (DB9) port and Prolific PL-2303RA chipset — easily expands a single USB port to connect and support serial modems, barcode scanners, digital cameras, card readers, Ham/Amateur Radios, GPS, CNC machines, telescopes, embroidery machines, fuel injection controllers, PDUs, network switches and other devices.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
Gold-plated contacts and rugged construction combine to offer a reliable connection between the computer and serial peripherals for consistent, trouble-free performance. Windows compatibility with plug-and-play installation and hot-swappability help provide seamless use without inconvenient and frustrating device conflicts.
- Quickly converts a USB port to a Serial/RS232/COM/DB9 port
- The customizable and compatible Prolific PL-2303RA chipset makes it the ideal solution for many OSs and platforms
- Easily connect most DB9/serial modems, digital cameras, label writers, barcode scanners, palm PCs, GPS, telescopes, CNC machines, embroidery machines, automotive control systems, digital organizers and much more
- Install as a standard COM/RS-232 port to provide serial connectivity for legacy and high-tech devices
- Chipsets PL-2303HXD and FTDI FT232RL configurations are also available at www.ManhattanProducts.com
- Windows compatible; plug and play; hot-swappable
- Three-Year Warranty
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will be provided after you have completed your checkout and will start with the letters FSXXXXX