Manhattan Superspeed+ USB-C to DVI Converter 152051
Easily connect a USB type-C source to a DVI display
The Manhattan SuperSpeed+ USB-C to DVI Converter establishes a fast, simple and convenient link between a newer USB type-C equipped media source (e.g., computer, tablet, etc.) and an existing DVI display (e.g., monitor, projector, etc.). The Manhattan SuperSpeed+ USB-C to DVI Converter is easy and quick to install — no complicated configuration or setup required. Its all-in-one design achieves a compact, integrated solution that eliminates unnecessary cables, tangles and clutter to keep installations and work spaces neat and orderly. Extend the service life of your equipment, and fully realize the investment and value of your DVI displays, projectors and peripherals with the Manhattan SuperSpeed+ USB-C to DVI Converter.
- Converts a USB signal to a DVI video display
- Delivers High-Definition (HD) media to a DVI monitor, projector or other display device
- Supports video resolutions up to 3840x2160p@30Hz
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode)
- Plug and Play; requires no external power supply
- Compatible with all USB type-C supported desktops, notebooks and tablets including Apple MacBook®, Chromebook Pixel™ and more
- Compatible with DVI-I and DVI-D interfaces
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Molded PVC boot and strain relief
- Lifetime warranty
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will be provided after you have completed your checkout and will start with the letters FSXXXXX