HyperX FURY HX430C15FB3/8. Component for: PC/server, Internal memory: 8 GB, Memory layout (modules x size): 1 x 8 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4, Memory clock speed: 3000 MHz, Memory form factor: 288-pin DIMM, CAS latency: 15
Unleash your style. Unleash your FURY.
HyperX® FURY DDR4 provides a powerful performance boost for gaming, video editing, and rendering with speeds up to 3733MHz. This cost-effective upgrade is available in 2400MHz–3733MHz speeds, CL15–19 latencies, single module capacities of 4GB–32GB, and kit capacities of 16GB–128GB. It features Plug N Play* automatic overclocking at 2400MHz and 2666MHz speeds and is both Intel XMP-ready and Ready for AMD Ryzen. HyperX FURY DDR4 stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime warranty, it’s an easy, worry-free upgrade for your Intel or AMD-based system.
- Updated low-profile heat spreader design
- Cost-efficient, high-performance DDR4 upgrade
- Intel XMP-ready
- Ready for AMD Ryzen
- Speeds up to 3733MHz and kit capacity up to 128GB
- Plug N Play functionality at 2400MHz and 2666MHz*
* HyperX Plug N Play memory will run in DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. HyperX Plug N Play DDR4 products support XMP 2.0 specifications so overclocking can also be achieved by enabling the built-in XMP Profile.
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will start with the letters FSxxxxx