HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 M712dn. Print technology: Laser. Number of print cartridges: 1, Maximum duty cycle: 100000 pages per month. Maximum resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A3. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 40 ppm, Duplex printing. Display: LCD. Network ready. Product colour: Black, Grey
Enable high-volume, black-and-white printing on paper sizes up to A3, with capacity up to 4,600 sheets. Control costs with energy-saving features and two-sided printing. Protect sensitive business data and centrally manage printing policies.
Designed for enterprise workteams that need fast, high-volume, black-and-white printing in a wide range of media sizes up to A3, from an energy-efficient printer.
Upsize and accelerate with fast A3 printing.
- Save time and keep business moving with exceptionally fast printing from this black-and-white A3 workgroup printer.
- Expand black-and-white printing options on paper sizes up to A3 with two-sided printing nearly to the edge of the page.
- Boost productivity – reload paper less often with up to 4,600-sheet capacity for high-volume printing.
- Replace toner cartridges easily. Choose high-capacity Original HP toner cartridges for frequent printing.
Conserve resources and help control costs.
- Save energy – HP Auto On/Auto Off and Instant-on Technology help conserve energy.
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing on this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer.
- Manage your workteam's printing impact: optimise resources with HP EcoSMART Fleet and other tools.
- Original HP toner cartridges are easily recycled for free through HP Planet Partners.
Simplify IT management and safeguard data.
- Boost printing and imaging safeguards and help protect business data with fleet-level security solutions.
- Safeguard confidential data stored on the printer, with the installed HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
- Centralise printer management with HP Web Jetadmin which helps you monitor equipment and increase uptime.
- Add security solutions such as card and badge readers through the hardware integration pocket (HIP).
Invest in a forward-thinking, easy-to-use solution.
- Extend the value of your investment – easily update and expand device capabilities with HP FutureSmart Firmware.
- Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Manage jobs at the colour control panel. The easy-access USB port lets you print from flash drives.
Warranty: One-year, on-site warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will start with the letters FSxxxxx