HP ElitePad Tablet 1000 G2. Display diagonal: 25.6 cm (10.1"), Display resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels. Internal storage capacity: 128 GB. Processor frequency: 1.59 GHz, Processor family: Intel Atom®, Processor model: Z3795. Internal memory: 4 GB. Rear camera resolution (numeric): 8 MP, Rear camera type: Single camera, Front camera resolution (numeric): 2.1 MP, Front camera. Top Wi-Fi standard: Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n). Weight: 680 g. Operating system installed: Windows 8.1 Pro. Product colour: Silver
More than a tablet—a total business solution. The elegant and sleek HP ElitePad 1000 G2 has the performance and flexibility to transform the way you work. Redefine productivity and stay light with the confidence of the leading manageability, security, and support you expect from HP.
Sleek and elegant.
- High quality design delivers one of the thinnest tablets in the industry at 9.2mm thin. The HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet feels light at just 680 g (1.5 lbs.) but it’s built to last.
- Enjoy wider viewing angles on the outdoor viewable 25,65 cm (10.1") diagonal WUXGA multi-touch panel.
- Take the next step in productivity with the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet equipped with a 64-bit Intel® processor and the features you need to stay productive in the office or on the go.
- Control wireless connection, including optional worldwide 4G LTE, with HP Connection Manager.
- Dual cameras help you collaborate or capture the moment.
- Work the way that suits you best. The ElitePad 1000 G2 supports touch, pen or voice-based input.
- Easily incorporate the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet into your IT environment and simplify your workload with optional solutions from HP, LANDesk and Microsoft.
- Enjoy enterprise-class setup and take the headache away from IT with HP Custom Integration Services.
Security from the start.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Prevent data from being copied to USB devices without permission using HP Device Access Manager with Just in Time Authentication.
- Expand what you can do with a suite of accessories—smart jackets, battery, adapters, docking station, covers, cases, and more—designed specifically for the HP ElitePad and turn a true business tablet into a total business solution.
- Simplify logins and prevent unauthorized access to data on your device or private network with an HP ElitePad Security Jacket.
Warranty: 1-year limited(upgrades available, sold separately), 1-yearon primary battery
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will be provided after you have completed your checkout and will start with the letters FSXXXXX