Cisco Aironet 702i. Maximum data transfer rate: 300 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Frequency band: 2.4, 5 GHz. Security algorithms: 802.1x RADIUS,AES,EAP-SIM,EAP-TLS,EAP-TTLS,MSCHAPv2,PEAP,TKIP,WPA,WPA2. Input voltage: 44 - 57 V. Product colour: White, LED indicators: Status, Certification: FCC, RSS-102, SRRC, VCCI, ICES-003, ARIB-STD, EMI, UL, IEC, RSS-210. Antenna features: Integrated antenna, Antenna gain level (max): 5 dBi
The Cisco Aironet 700 series offers a compact access point for value-minded customers looking to modernize their networks to handle the increasingly complex wireless access demands.
With 802.11n dual-radio 2 x 2 multiple-input multiple-output technology providing at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11 a/g networks, the Cisco Aironet 700 series offers the performance advantage of 802.11n quality at a competitive price.
As part of the Cisco unified wireless network, the 700 series access point provides low total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing network.
- Six times faster than 802.11 a/g networks;
- Dual-radio, simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz support;
- Backward-compatible with 802.11 a/b/g clients;
- 802.11n performance with existing Power-over-Ethernet switches;
- Sleek design blends into a variety of indoor environments;
- Controller-based deployment options;
- Dynamic frequency selection 2 compliant;
- Small, compact form factor designed for a variety of mounting options for easy installations for indoor deployments;
- Lock options for theft protection.
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will be provided after you have completed your checkout and will start with the letters FSXXXXX