Asus ROG STRIX Z690-G Gaming Intel LGA1700 Socket WiFi mATX Motherboard
Intel® Z690 LGA 1700 mATX motherboard with PCIe® 5.0, 14+1 DrMos, DDR5 memory support, Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking, WiFi 6E (802.11ax), Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, three M.2 slots with heatsinks, PCIe® 4.0 NVMe® SSD support, M.2 backplates, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, SATA and AURA Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Optimal Power Solution: 14+1 DrMos with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized Thermal Design: Integrated I/O cover and VRM heatsinks with high conductivity thermal pad, three onboard M.2 heatsinks, and M.2 backplates for two M.2 slots
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6E (802.11ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI® 2.1 and DisplayPort™ 1.4 output, three M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®
- Intelligent Control:â€¯ ASUS-exclusive AI Overclocking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™ button, and Clr CMOS button
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including a RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 headers
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: High fidelity audio with ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- Renowned Software: Bundled AIDA64 Extreme 60 days free trial version and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
ROG Strix Z690-G Gaming WiFi is the premiere choice for enthusiasts who enjoy building compact mATX setups. Premium-grade power delivery, cooling, and the latest networking standards have been packed in to ride alongside DDR5 and PCIe 5.0, unleashing the full force of 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. And layered on top, there’s a stack of ASUS-exclusive intelligent controls to optimize every aspect of system performance.
DDR5 Overclocking Strength - ASUS Enhanced Memory Profile
Comprehensive memory tuning options are the cornerstone of ROG motherboards. For DDR5, the Strix Z690 lineup breaks performance limits by providing a stacked suite of overclocking parameters for not only high-speed kits, but even entry-level memory modules that have a locked power management IC (PMIC).
New to overclocking? Click here to learn about the ASUS-exclusive AEMP technology
- A dedicated circuit on the motherboard safely circumvents DDR5 memory PMIC restrictions, allowing you to step past the default 1.1-volt limit and push frequency and timings to the max.
- Ordinarily, a restricted PMIC that has been unlocked requires the system to be fully power-cycled each time memory voltage is adjusted. ROG motherboards leverage onboard hardware and firmware to cleverly work around this irksome limitation, enabling voltage adjustments to be applied through the same soft system-reset process employed for previous generations of DDR memory.
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
Banking details to pay for orders with an EFT from your own bank
Please ensure that you use only your order number as reference when paying via EFT. Your order number will be provided after you have completed your checkout and will start with the letters FSXXXXX